Blogdope.com – 20 Contoh Soal tentang Descriptive Text Bahasa Inggris. Sebagaimana diketahui, descriptive text merupakan salah satu jenis teks bahasa Inggris. Jenis teks deskriptif berfungsi untuk menggambarkan suatu objek.
Descriptive text atau teks deskriptif adalah jenis teks dalam bahasa Inggris yang berfungsi untuk menggambarkan suatu objek dengan sifat-sifat yang melekat di dalamnya.
20 Soal-soal tentang Descriptive Text Bahasa Inggris
Artikel Terkait : Contoh Soal Descriptive Text dan Kunci Jawabannya
Objek yang menjadi penggambaran dalam descriptive text tentu saja objek-objek yang terkait dengan benda.
Karena yang menjadi pelengkap dalam penggambaran descriptive text adalah sifat objek, maka dalam penggunaannya sebuah descriptive text juga mengandung kata sifat (Adjectives).
Beberapa contoh Adjectives yang umum terdapat dalam descriptive text misalnya : warna (colour), ukuran (size), rasa (taste), dan sebagainya.
Pembahasan lengkap mengenai materi descriptive text dapat Anda simak pada artikel Penjelasan Lengkap Pengertian dan Ciri-ciri Descriptive Text Bahasa Inggris.
Anda juga dapat mempelajari lebih dalam mengenai generic structure descriptive text pada artikel Rangkuman Materi Descriptive Text: Pengertian, Struktur, dan Ciri Kebahasaannya.
Nah, untuk menguji sejauh mana pemahaman Anda terhadap materi descriptive text, pada kesempatan kali ini admin blogdope.com menyajikan soal-soal yang berkaitan dengan descriptive text.
Soal-soal tentang Descriptive Text
Read the text carefully! (Text for Questions (Q) number 1 to 4)
1. I just got a new toy from my uncle. My uncle is a sailor. He bought me a robot when he sailed abroad. I love this robot. My robot is very nice. It is about twenty centimeters tall. The colour of the robot is blue. The robot has a strong body. It has two big red eyes. It has two strong legs are covered with blade boots. My robot can be moved with two medium sized batteries. After inserting the batteries at the back of the robot body, we can make it move when we push the button behind its neck. The robot will move its left dan right foot in turn. It will move its two arms in turn too. However, the robot could not bend its feet and it moves forward only.
What are the colour of the robot’s eyes?
2. How tall is the robot?
3. “It has two big red eyes”. It refers to …
A. The robot
B. The body
C. The writer
D. the battery
4. What is the main idea of paragraph three?
A. The writer’s robot can be move with two medium sizes batteries
B. The robot can be moved without batteries
C. The robot is difficult to move
D. The batteries must be put to make the robot strong
Read text below carefully! (text for questions number 5 to 7)
Kartikasari was born on December 15, 2004 in Bandung. Her friends call her Ika. She lives at Jl. Gatot Subroto 12A, Bandung. She is an SMP students. Kartikasari now is in the seventh grade. Ika is quite tall and slim.
She has long wavy hair and dark eyes. She looks beautiful with her long hair. Meanwhile, she will not have hair cut, because she prefers it that way.
Everyone knows she is very serious person and very discipline with her main duty as a student. That’s why she always does well in her class. She is also symphatic, honest, kind and friendly. Her parents must be proud of her.
5. What is her nick name?
6. What does she look like?
A. She has long wavy hair and brown eyes
B. She has short wavy hair and dark eyes
C. She has short curly hair and brown eyes
D. She has long wavy hair and dark eyes
7. What does she do? she is a ….
Read the text carefully (text for questions number 8 to 10)
Do you know Isyana Sarasvati? She is a very famous singer from Indonesia. She is pretty and very talented. Her fulname is Isyana Sarasvati. She is usually called Isyana. This beautiful lady was born in Bandung, West Java, on May 2, 1993. Her parents are Sapta Dwi Kardana and Luana Marpanda.
Isyana, the Taurus girl, is slim. She is only 50 kg and 165 tall. She has a long smooth beautiful hair. By glimpsing, she looks like a korean star.
Talking about her personality, Isyana is kind of introvert girl. She seems very quiet. But actually she is friendly enough to people. Talking about her passion in music. Isyana likes jazz, RnB, pop, and soul. She also can play piano, saxophone, and violin. That’s fantastic. What do you know about her song? Isyana is being famous because of a very romantic song entitled “Keep Being You” and “Tetap dalam Jiwa.
8. From the text above we know that,….
A. She is a famous and talented singer
B. She dislikes jazz and RnB
C. She can’t play musical instruments
D. Isyana is an extrovert girl
9. “She is a very famous singer from Indonesia”. The underlined word means ….
10. What do you know about descriptive text?
A. To tell something
B. To entertain reader
C. To retell something
D. To describe something
11. What kind of tenses which use for descriptive text?
A. Past tense
B. Present tense
C. Future tense
D. Perfect tense
12. SMA N 1 Tanjung is one of the best school in Brebes. There are many students who want to join it.
The word it refers to…
A. SMA Tanjung
Read the text carefully! (text for questions number 13 to 16)
My classroom is very big. There are twenty classroom and forty chairs for students. The teacher’s table is in front of the classroom. The teacher sit behind the table. Behind her is the whiteboard. Beside the whiteboard is a map of Indonesian archipelago. Under the map, there is a bookshelf. There are two windows in the room. Between the windows is a picture of Prambanan temple. I like my classroom very much.
13.“My classroom is very big “. The underlined word …
14. Where does the teacher sit ?
A. In front of the classroom
B. Behind the table
C. Behind the whiteboard
D. Behind the board
15. Where is the whiteboard ?
A. Behind windows
B. Behind teacher
C. Beside the teacher
D. In front of teacher
16. Does the writer like his class very much ?
A. Yes, the writer does
B. Yes, the writer is
C. No, the writer does not
D. No, the writer is not
Read the text carefully! (text for questions number 17 to 18)
I love dogs very much. I keep some dogs in my house. They are Casper, Midas, Brownie and Dottie. Casper is a dachshund. He’s short with long body and four strong legs. Brownie is a collie. She has long and thick fur. What color is her fur? Brown, of course that’s why I call her Brownie. Dottie is a Dalmatian. She has a slim body and four long legs. She has thin fur and dots all over her body. The last is Midas. He is a bulldog. He has a large head, a short neck and thick short legs. He’s very strong. I always take care of my dogs every day.
17. What kind of text is the text above?
18. The generic structure of the text is ….
A. Reorientation – Events – Orientation
B. The goal – Material – Steps
C. Identification – Description
D. Orientation – Events – Reorientation
19. “She has long and thick fur”.
The antonym of the underlined word is…
20. Giraffe is the tallest animal, I saw in Ragunan zoo. It is a male. The Giraffe height is about six meter tall. It has big brown eyes. Giraffe skin has brown spots on it. It also has two short horns on its head. Its tail is long with thick hair on the top of the tail. It likes eating leaves of tree.
The purpose of the text above is ….
A. to describe about giraffe
B. to describe Ragunan Zoo
C. to tell about tall animal
D. to tell about tall animals
Direkomendasikan untuk Anda :
- Cara Mudah Memahami Struktur Umum Descriptive Text dan Contohnya
- Penjelasan Lengkap Pengertian dan Ciri-ciri Descriptive Text Bahasa Inggris
- Contoh Soal Descriptive Text dan Kunci Jawabannya
Bagaimana, contoh soal-soal descriptive text di atas semakin memperjelas pemahaman Anda, bukan? Jika Anda ingin memperoleh lebih banyak lagi contoh soal descriptive text, silahkan klik tautan di bawah ini.
Demikianlah sajian 20 soal-soal tentang descriptive bahasa Inggris yang dapat admin sajikan pada kesempatan kali ini. Semoga sajian soal descriptive text tersebut dapat menambah luas pengetahuan dan wawasan Anda.
Jangan lupa untuk berlangganan artikel blogdope.com. Caranya sangat mudah. Anda tinggal menuliskan alamat email aktif di sebelah kanan postingan ini. Setelah itu klik tombol Subscribe.
Akhirnya, admin mengucapkan selamat belajar dan berlatih. Semoga sukses.